We’re confident that you’ll love the painting, but if you’re not completely satisfied with it you can always return it to us.
From the time you receive your original artwork from the courier, you have seven (7) days to decide whether to keep the work or return the artwork in its original condition for a refund.
What to do:
1. Seven (7) days to contact us about your intent to return the work
2. Three (3) days from the day you contacted us to ship out the artwork. Do not ship the artwork before contacting us; you must first contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Simply return it in their original unaltered box and must include all accessories and packing material along with the original receipt, and we will offer a refund based upon the original payment method.
If you do not notify us of your intent to return the work within 7 days of receipt or you do not ship the work within 3 days of notifying us, you will NOT be eligible for a refund.
In addition, please note the following:
• The product must be undamaged;
• The buyer needs to pay the return shipping fee and any tax involved;
• If the package is lost on the way from the courier service point to your physical address, we will not take any responsibility and will not refund for the lost package.
Please note, artworks that have been altered i.e (stretched, cropped, and/or modified) after purchase are not returnable.